Performance Marketing 360
7th September 2020
In the wake of the Coronavirus crisis, the Performance Marketing landscape has been shaken up dramatically. With the effects of the pandemic varying so greatly between sectors and brands, it is critical for brands to reprioritise their marketing budgets and use their spend as effectively as possible.
Digital and social channels have grown in usage massively with social restrictions in place throughout the world, so performance marketers must utilise this increased access to consumers. Marketers have to be sympathetic to consumers with their messaging, but it is a critical time to reinforce your brand with careful strategy and creatives. The ability of performance marketing to react and adapt with its data-driven, informed approach is also crucial to continuing to deliver impactful messages to your audience. Identifying the customer journey, achieving effective cut through to audiences and expanding into new markets has never been more difficult than in these uncertain times.
Performance Marketing 360 will build on the success of last year’s launch event and look at the new ecommerce landscape. The conference will look in depth at some of the key challenges and innovations within performance marketing, and how practitioners can maximise the impact of their budget. Through insightful case studies and presentations, heated panel debates and workshop sessions, Performance Marketing 360 will bring together industry experts to discuss the critical issues and topics in the discipline.
PERFORMANCE MARKETING 360 SPEAKERS
Our first few speakers for Performance Marketing 360
- Discover how to integrate life time value into your performance marketing campaigns
- Find out how to improve the effectiveness of your creative to maximise interactions
- Benchmark your performance strategy against your peers and competitors
- Question leading industry practitioners in a range of interactive workshops & masterclasses
- Enjoy unrivalled networking with the whole of the media and marketing community. Your ticket includes a gala dinner with the attendees of Media360, PR360 and Brand Experience 360
Last year our tickets sold out fast, so don’t miss out. Conference will start in
The Grand Brighton Hotel